A Prank Time A Prank Time

I have been scarred for life...

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

I played this on steam earlier and it was a great game. Except it could have been a little bit longer and at the beginning, its a bit hard to tell if you actually killed someone.

Emptygoddess responds:

Oh, you killed them.

Thorvald Thorvald

I really like this game! It is fun to play, has responsive controls, and is creative! Again, the music gets annoying. However, the artwork is nice and the music is actually good. Despite the artwork being good, the walking animation can be a bit unstable. Overall, this is one of the better flash games I played. 8.2/10

Corrupt Cop Corrupt Cop

For some reason this game is very addicting. It might be because of the cheat codes. However, I am not sure why it is addicting. This game also has a great sense of humor. It is hilarious. The pros end there though. Controlling the car feels slippery and is tedious. The gameplay is not fun at all. Like many other flash games I've played, it is also very easy. For how much I love Waterflame, his Toxic Sewers track can get very annoying. 5.5/10

Close Close

Really loud. Make it quieter :)

VTXSRB responds:

Okay, thanks for pointing out.

Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson - Symphony (Gerbo remix) Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson - Symphony (Gerbo remix)

It sounds like it was recorded underwater. I'd give it a 4.5 if it didn't. It feels a bit minimalistic and some parts are offbeat to the vocals.

cher cover cher cover

Is someone taking a piss in the background?