A Prank Time A Prank Time

I have been scarred for life...

Thorvald Thorvald

I really like this game! It is fun to play, has responsive controls, and is creative! Again, the music gets annoying. However, the artwork is nice and the music is actually good. Despite the artwork being good, the walking animation can be a bit unstable. Overall, this is one of the better flash games I played. 8.2/10

Corrupt Cop Corrupt Cop

For some reason this game is very addicting. It might be because of the cheat codes. However, I am not sure why it is addicting. This game also has a great sense of humor. It is hilarious. The pros end there though. Controlling the car feels slippery and is tedious. The gameplay is not fun at all. Like many other flash games I've played, it is also very easy. For how much I love Waterflame, his Toxic Sewers track can get very annoying. 5.5/10

F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix) F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix)

@Cainlightning Go to his bandcamp to find the song. But anyway, this is pretty solid. Just compress it a bit more.

Crystallize - All My Life Crystallize - All My Life

Last week, I posted on another song saying it was the greatest song I've ever heard.
Now it has competition.

Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic

Overall, this is well made but all it did for me was cause me and my ears to die on the inside.